Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sweet Soya Bean "Kecap Manis" in Bahrain

FOOD - Sweet soya bean or "Kecap Manis" in our language is a must for me. It is like can not live without it. I am still remember the first time i came to Bahrain, I wished at that time that at those Indian restaurant I could find this sweet soya bean to eat along with their food. But, what to do, is not their fault for not having this thing at their shop.

I had ever asked my wife to send this items only to Bahrain since I didn't know whether I can find any sweet soya bean in Bahhrain.

But now, don't you worry. I have found out that you can find this item easily at Midway Supermarket and guess what, the brand is a well known Indonesian brand, Indofood.

So, you can cook the famous Indonesian Fried Rice here in Bahrain.

No comments: